Tonia
Trip. WOuld you like correct this for me, please? Hi, I am glad to hear that from you.I will make a trip to London or I will make a journey this weekend, because on Monday is a Spanish National day, I mean on TUESDAY 12th October, anyway I wil come back on Tuesday and I will call you by Skype . I remind you my profile name. I normally solve some money to make some trips, I need to make that, because it is a way to distract herself from the daily routine, and I can to take positive energy, and to have others thing in my mind, at the same time to know a new lifestyle, to improve your english, to communicate, to see new things and so on .

Trip. Would you like to correct this for me, please?

Hi, I am glad to hear that from you. I will make a trip to London or I will make a journey this weekend because on Monday is a Spanish National holiday. I mean on TUESDAY, the 12th of October. Anyway, I will come back on Tuesday and I will call you by Skype. I will remind you of my profile name.
I normally solve save some money to make some trips. I need to make that, to go on these trips because it is a way to distract herself myself from the my daily routine. and I can to take the positive energy, and to have while having other things in on my mind, at the same time to know learn a new lifestyle to improve your english, to communicate, to see new things and so on.

Note: The final sentence was really confusing and I tried to make sense of it. I corrected what I could, but the idea is still confusing.

My Trip. WOuld you like correct this for me, please?

no es normal hacer el titulo simplemente "trip". di The Trip, My Trip, My Next Trip, My Trip This Weekend, etc

Hi, I am glad to hear that from you.I will make a trip to London or I will go on a trip to London  this weekend, because on Monday is a national Spanish holiday, I mean on TUESDAY October 12th, anyway I will come back on Tuesday and I will call you by Skype . I will remind you of my profile name.
I normally save some money to make some trips. I need to go on trips because it is a way to distract myself from my daily routine, and I can to get positive energy, and to change my mind, and at the same time to experience a different culture, to improve my english, to communicate, and see new things and so on .

I can to take positive energy  <em>no necesitas "to" después "can" .   Entonces removí el "to" frente a otros verbos en esta serie de verbos change, experience, improve, etc</em>

I am so sorry. I meant: I normally I save some money.