Yljaha
Without title (please correct it) Maybe people have a hard time in order to appreciate those, who are next to them. I almost every day thank heaven, that it has sent me my person, who has became my the best friend, my husband, my son's father. And now, when I see his sincere concern and attention to subjects, that are so important for me too, I realize that I am the luckiest woman in the world (although I know it always, not only in the difficult periods). When I saw her laying in the ground, I have changed my mind. Before I was against the performing of operation, because she is too old (16 years old). However the main reason why I was against is my fear, our family has the very sad experience in this matter. I saw her, waving me of her tail, greeting me. She even didn't ask my compassion, she just was glad to see me, but was too weak, so she continued to lie. I petted her near her ears and realize that maybe tomorrow she wouldn't recognize me. I returned in our car with wet eyes and told my husband that we had to do something. We decided to risk, because her condition become more worse and worse so quickly. The vet didn't assure us, opposite, he warned us that consequences could be bad. We were ready to that information. We knew that anyway they will be bad, but if we perform the operation, we will have a chance. I try to settle down myself. She is old, she already has good and long life. My baby is sick now, and it is really more seriously, so I don't have to care about senile dog. I can say that my own suasions don't work. I admire my spouse, because he carries lots of commitments upon his shoulders. I admire his attitude. That dog belongs more to my family, but he is attached her and really worries about her. There are not only words, there are his deeds. Heaven, please give us the energy, faith and lucky in order to cope with all problems. I believe and hope that these events will become just memories which will remind me, how excellent and lucky my choice is.
1

Without title (please correct it)

Maybe people have a hard time in order to appreciate those, who are next to them.

Many people seem to have difficulties in appreciating those who are closed to them

I almost every day thank heaven, that it has sent me my person, who has became my the best friend, my husband, my son's father.

For me, I would ,almost everday, thank Heaven for giving me a person who has become my best friend,my husband and father of my son.

And now, when I see his sincere concern and attention to subjects, that are so important for me too, I realize that I am the luckiest woman in the world (although I know it always, not only in the difficult periods).

And now, after seeing his sincere concern and attentiveness toward matters that are important to me ( matters that are close to my heart) ,I realized that I am the luckiest woman in the world -although I knew all along that he is such a person,even during the difficult times .

......................................................................................................................................

When I saw her laying on the ground, I have changed my mind.

Before I was against the performing of operation, because she is too old (16 years old).

The obvious reason why I was against a major surgery was she is too old (16 years old).

However the main reason why I was against is my fear, our family has the very sad experience in this matter. I saw her, waving me of her tail, greeting me.

However , the real reason is my fear of surgery : our family has a sad experience with it .

I saw her , she was waving her tail as if to greet me .

She even didn't ask my compassion, she just was glad to see me, but was too weak, so she continued to lie.

She didnt look like concerned,she was just looked glad to see . Because she was too weak , she had to lie down while I was with her.

I petted her near her ears and realized that  tomorrow she might not be able to recognize me. I returned to our car with teary/wet eyes and told my husband that we had to do something. We decided to take a risk, because her condition was becoming increasingly worse quickly.

The vet didn't assure us, opposite, he warned us that consequences could be bad. We were ready to that information. We knew that anyway they will be bad, but if we perform the operation, we will have a chance.

The vet didnt assure us at all , instead he warned us that the results could be bad ( the prognosis  is not good)

I try to settle down myself./I tried to calm myself.

She is old, she already has good and long life. My baby is sick now, and it is really more seriously???, so I don't have to care about senile dog.

She is old and already has a good long life .Moreover my baby is sick now , so why do I need to think or care so much about an (senile) old dog . Senile = old and losing mental faculties

I can say that my own suasions to myself didn't work. ? I can say that my self-justification didnt work.

I admire my spouse because he carries lots of commitments upon his shoulders. I admire his attitude.

That dog belongs more to my family, but he is attached her and really worries about her. There are not only words, there are his deeds.

That dog belongs to the family , more to us than him , but he is  very attached to her and worries about her. His affection for her can be seen by his words and actions towards her 

Heaven, please give us the strenght, faith and a miracle in order for us to to cope with all our problems.

I believe and hope that these events will become just memories which will remind me, how excellent and lucky my choice is.

I hope that these events will soon be mere memories , only to serve me as a reminder how lucky and excellent I had made my choices ,and so I believe.

1

Without Title/Untitled (Please Correct It)

Maybe/Many(?) people have a hard time in order to appreciating those who are next close (The difference is "next" can only mean in a physical sense - emotionally, you can be close to someone but not next to them.) to them. I almost/nearly every day thank heaven, that it has sent me my the person, who has became my the best friend, my husband, and my son's father. And now, when I see his sincere concern and attention to subjects things, that are so important for me too, I realize that I am the luckiest woman in the world (although I know it always, not only in the difficult periods).

When I saw her laying on the ground, I have changed my mind. Before/Earlier, I was against the performing of operation, because she is too old (16 years old). However the main reason why I was against it is my fear, as our family has the very sad experience in this matter. I saw her, waving me of her tail at me and greeting me. She even didn't ask for my compassion, she just was just glad to see me, but was too weak, so she continued to lie down. I petted (I looked this up - apparently, it's correct, but where I live, we would always say "I pet", even in past tense. But uh, I guess this is one occasion where you shouldn't listen to me? :P) her near/behind her ears and realized that maybe tomorrow she wouldn't recognize me. I returned in to our car with wet eyes and told my husband that we had to do something. We decided to take the risk, because her condition became more worse and worse so quickly.

The vet didn't assure us, opposite in fact, he warned us that the consequences could be bad. We were ready to for that information. We know that anyway either way they will be bad, but if we perform allow the operation, we will still have a chance.

I'm trying to settle calm myself down myself. She is old, she has already had a good and long life. My baby is sick now, and it is really more seriously, so I don't have time to care about senile dog. I can say that my own persuasions don't work. I admire my spouse, because he carries lots of commitments/weight upon his shoulders. I admire his attitude. That dog belongs more to my side of the family, but he is attached to her and really worries about her. There The proof is not only in his words, there are but in his deeds.
Heaven, please give us the energy, faith and lucky in order to cope with all our problems. I believe and hope that these events will become just memories which will remind me, how excellent and lucky my choice is was.

A very tragic situation you're in, Ulyana. I feel awful for you. :( I can't say a whole lot about your predicament but I will say that you are one of the strongest people I know - if anyone can overcome this, it is you and your equally strong family. :)

It's been a long time since I corrected one of your entries - but it seems to me your English has improved. ^^ The grammar is great, it's just about sounding natural now - and that's something I have no doubt you will achieve with time and effort. You're doing great, keep it up! :D

Thank you for the movie suggestions, by the way. I will comment on them when I learn more about them and maybe even watch parts of them (hopefully) tomorrow. I'm wishing you all the best, stay strong (basically do what you always do :P). See you. ^^

1

Without title (please correct it)

Maybe people have a hard time in order to appreciate those, who are next to them. I Almost every day I thank heaven, that it has sent me my person, who has became my the best friend, my husband, my son's father. And now, when I see his sincere concern and attention to subjects, that are so important for me too, I realise that I am the luckiest woman in the world (although I know it is always, not only in the difficult periods).

When I saw her laying in the ground, I have changed my mind. Before, I was against the performing of operation, because she is too old (16 years old). However the main reason why I was against is my fear, our family has the very sad experience in this matter. I saw her, waving me of her tail(wagging her tail at me), greeting me. She even didn't ask my compassion, she just was glad to see me, but was too weak, so she continued to lie(lay there). I petted her near her ears and realise that maybe tomorrow she wouldn't recognise me. I returned in our car with wet eyes and told my husband that we had to do something. We decided to risk the operation, because her condition become more worse and worse so quickly(her condition worsened so quickly).

The vet didn't assure us, quite the opposite, he warned us that the consequences could be bad. We were ready to for that information. We knew that anyway they will be bad, but if we perform the operation, we will have a chance.

I try to settle myself down myself. She is old, she has already had a good and long life. My baby is sick now, and it is really more seriously, so I don't have to care about a senile dog. I can say that my own suasions don't work. I admire my spouse, because he carries lots of commitments upon his shoulders. I admire his attitude. That dog belongs more to my family, but he is attached to her and really worries about her. There are not only words, there are his deeds.
Heaven, please give us the energy, faith and lucky in order to cope with all problems. I believe and hope that these events will become just memories which will remind me, how excellent and lucky my choice is.

Amazing, I didn't know that "suasions" was a word!

My fingers are crossed for a good outcome for your dog.