Miguel Ángel
Informal letter Dear Chiyo, Thanks for your letter. It was great to hear from you again. I' am sorry I didn't write sooner. I hope that you're well and that everything is going well. Do you remember Tony? We sometimes meet and we talk about you. She desires you the best and sends you many kisses. Two months since ago, I've been looking for a job, but I have found nothing, furthermore I am doing a course about French cousine. And you, are you studying Spanish? I'll give you a ring when I can. It would be great to meet up again. Best wishes, Tom.
1

Informal letter

Dear Chiyo,

Thanks for your letter. It was great to hear from you again! I'm sorry I didn't write sooner. I hope that you're well and that everything is going well (or you can say and that everything is going fine).

Do you remember Tony? We sometimes meet and we talk about you. She desires wishes you the best and sends you many kisses.

Two months since ago, For two months now I've been looking for a job, but I haven't found anything yet., furthermore Besides that, I am doing a course about in French cuisine. And you, are you studying Spanish?

I'll give you a ring when I can. It would be great to meet up again.

Best wishes,
Tom.

1

Informal letter

Dear Chiyo,
Thank you for your letter. It was great to hear from you again. I' am sorry I didn't write sooner. I hope that you're well and that everything is going well. Do you remember Tony? We meet sometimes (sometimes we meet) and we talk about you. She wishes you the best and sends you many kisses.
For two months now, I've been looking for a job, but I haven't  found anything. Furthermore, I am doing a course in French cuisine. And you, are you studying Spanish?
Best wishes,
Tom.