isabella
resume of my graduation thesis RESUME This Thesis talks about the collaborative marketing and in particular the collaborative innovation. I did an analysis historical-evolutional of all that processes that were used during the time in the product innovation. This analysis has led me to evidentiate the importance of integrating the final user of the products in the innovation process, but also the necessity of an integration between the function of marketing and R&S; in the emprise. This integration is not easy, but necessary for instauring a collaborative innovation with the final users. In fact, in order to have a collaborative innovation, the different sectors of the emprise need to collaborate together. Nowadays it is very important for an enterprise to collaborate with the final users to gain a competitive advantage and to survive in the modern marketplace. The final users, the consumer, wants to take part to the process, to give his ideas. During the years this has became even more possible (also thank you to the web-based instruments available almost to everyone nowdays) and the enterprise has understood the importance of integrating the consumers in the innovation process. The consumers is “empowered” that is he have the power and the knowledges to create new products, to give his ideas and to improve the ideas generated by the enterprise. The enterprises try to introduce him in every phase of the innovation process thanks to different web-based instruments. There are some consumers that can be defined more important than the others, they are called Lead Users (a definition Introduced by Von Hippel) that have the ability to understand what will be the future desires of the demand, they have a “forecasting ability” that makes them more important than normal users are. Surely the collaborative innovation doesn’t lead only advantages to the enterprise that adopt it, but also it leads some risks like for example the possibility of a loss of internal know-how or some type of tension in the employers of the enterprise that don’t want to share their works and knowledges with external person . By the way, also the case study of Trnd, I analayzed, has highlighted the importance and also the efficacy of including consumers in the innovation process. They are happy to collaborate, to give a sustain to the campaigns. This is demonstrates surely by the case of Loacker that thanks to the collaborative campaign did with Trnd didn’t need to turn to the traditional way of marketing.

resume of my graduation thesis

RESUME
This Thesis talks about the collaborative marketing and in particular the collaborative innovation.
I did an analysis historical-evolutional of all that processes that were used during the time in the product innovation. This analysis has led me to evidentiate not only the importance of integrating the final user of the products in the innovation process, but also the necessity of an integration of the function of marketing and R&S; in the emprise. This integration is not easy, but necessary for instauring a collaborative innovation with the final users. In fact, in order to have a collaborative innovation, the different sectors of the emprise need to collaborate together.
Nowadays it is very important for an enterprise to collaborate with the final users to gain a competitive advantage and to survive in the market.
The final users, the consumers, want to take part to the process, to express their ideas. In recent years this has became even more possible (also thanks to the web-based instruments available almost to everyone nowdays) and the enterprise has understood the importance of integrating the consumers in the innovation process. The consumers are “empowered”.That is he have the power and the knowledges to create new products, to give his ideas and to improve the ideas generated by the enterprise. The enterprises try to introduce him in every phase of the innovation process thanks to different web-based instruments. There are some consumers that can be defined more important than the others, they are called Lead Users (a definition Introduced by Von Hippel) that have the ability to understand what will be the future desires of the demand, they have a “forecasting ability” that makes them more important than normal users are.
Surely the collaborative innovation doesn’t lead only advantages to the enterprise that adopt it, but also it leads some risks like for example the possibility of a loss of internal know-how or some type of tension in the employers of the enterprise that don’t want to share their works and knowledges with external person .

considering the case study of Trnd I analayzed, the importance and the efficacy of including consumers in the innovation process has also been highlightened . They are willing to collaborate, to give a sustain to the campaigns. This is demonstrates surely by the case of Loacker that thanks to the collaborative campaign did with Trnd didn’t need to turn to the traditional way of marketing.

Please help me with this text :)