Raúl
A brief introduction of myself (well maybe not so brief). My name is Raúl Allende, I’m 25 years old and I’m from Madrid, Spain. I recently finished my degree in chemistry and I’m now looking for a job. I’m currently trying to improve my English level, in one side, because I’m trying to pass the FCE that would make finding jobs easier. In the other side, I’m trying to improve my English as a personal motivation, due to almost everything is in English (like some of the best movies, almost all the good music and a huge amount of information in the internet) but also because it makes much more easier traveling abroad. To say something more about me I would say that I love music in almost all the exiting genres (standard rock, psyschedelic/progressive rock, jazz, blues, soul, electronic…), I also love watching movies (classical and actual ones, I like both) and reading (Wilde and Bukowski are some of my favorite writers). I also like to do exercise in my spare time to keep healthy. And, well, I thing that’s all I can say about me at the moment. If you are still reading this and you want to learn Spanish and/or help me to improve my English I’ll be happy to talk with you. Have a nice day ;)

A brief introduction of myself (well, maybe not so brief).

My name is Raúl Allende, I’m 25 years old and I’m from Madrid, Spain. I recently finished my degree in chemistry and I’m now looking for a job. I’m currently trying to improve my level of  English , in one side, because I’m trying to pass the FCE(you should  tell us what this stands for?) .This will make finding a job easier.that would make finding jobs easier. In addition the other side, I’m trying to improve my English as a I am motivated to do so because  personal motivation, due to almost everything is in English (like some of the best movies, almost all the good music and a huge amount of information in on the Internet) but Also because it makes it much more easier  to travel traveling abroad.

To say something  Some more about me, I would say that I love music in almost all the exiting genres (standard rock, psyschedelic/progressive rock, jazz, blues, soul, electronic…), I also love watching movies (classical and actual ones( I am  not sure what you mean by "actual ones" -
¿cómo se dice la frase en español ?l,
I like both).  I like reading (Wilde and Bukowski are some of my favourite writers). I also like to do exercise in my spare time to keep healthy. And, Well, I think that’s all I can say about me at the moment. If you are still reading this and you want to learn Spanish and/or help me to improve my English I’ll be happy to talk with you.
Have a nice day ;)

Algunos errores , Raúl ,¡muy bien!