Manoj
day schedule I woke up at 6 in the morning, to go the gym for an hour .there I did my workout which includes 20 min cardio 20 min weights and 10 minutes stretching .then after returning to my home, I took a shower followed by a nutritious breakfast. I got a call around 11 from one of my friends, asking me to come over for a movie. as I didn’t have anything important, I agreed because hero of the movie was my favorite. So I instantly said yes and I must say that was very good movie. All the characters including the lead pair have done a commendable job, so I thoroughly enjoyed it and after movie was ended, we meet our two friends who also came for the movie. All of us decide to have small party at night. We planned it then and there with all the significant details including time, venue, and place. All of us reached the venue, which was one of us houses at 11pm there we all enjoyed and relaxed to the fullest. So I must say that yesterday was one of the best day I had with exuberant of happiness. That’s how I spent my last weekend.