Jose
Writing exercise: proposal Proposal for ‘Unusual hobby’ series Introduction First of all, I would like to say that I firmly believe that a TV series about unusual hobbies is a great idea and is going to be warmly welcomed by a wide range of audience. The main aim of this proposal is to give a couple of ideas to cover some programmes in the beginning of the series. Kind of hobbies In order to have a fruitful start-up, the pilot programme should include some of the most surprising hobbies you have collect so far. This way you will improve the quality of your advertisements and thus increase the viewing figures. Mix them smartly It does not matter if you have an enormous amount of spectacular examples. In my opinion, it would be better to mix them with more popular activities. If you do this mixture you will increase the range of ages and the series would also have a longer life in television. Some examples In my case, I do not have quite weird hobbies. I dance tango and collect fossils, so I guess I would be part of the less interesting examples in the programme. However, I have a friend who grows mushrooms in his garage. He is an odd person, so that he would be perfect for an interview. Conclusion These programme suggestions would probably be of interest to everyone in the country. If successful, it could mark the beginning of a regular programme.

Writing exercise: proposal

Proposal for ‘Unusual hobby’ series

Introduction

First of all, I would like to say that I firmly believe that a TV series about unusual hobbies is a great idea and is going to be warmly welcomed by a wide range of audiences. The main aim of this proposal is to give a couple of ideas to cover some programmes in the beginning of the series.

Kind of hobbies

In order to have a fruitful start-up, the pilot programme should include some of the most surprising hobbies you have collected so far. This way you will improve the quality of your advertisements and thus increase the viewing figures.

Mix them smartly

It does not matter if you have an enormous amount of spectacular examples. In my opinion, it would be better to mix them with more popular activities. If you do this mixture then you will increase the range of ages and the series would also have a longer life in television.

Some examples

In my case, I do not have quite any weird hobbies. I dance tango and collect fossils, so I guess I would be part of the less interesting examples in the programme. However, I have a friend who grows mushrooms in his garage. He is an odd person, so that he would be perfect for an interview for that reason.

Conclusion

These programme suggestions would probably be of interest to everyone in the country. If successful, it could mark the beginning of a regular programme.