Ann
My friend My friend is Olga. She is from Mogilev as I do. We lived in one city and we never had met there. I met her when I went at university. She was my roommate in a student hostel. At first she seems a strange because of her Hobbies and style. She works in collective of fire-show and she walks on stilts. She games What? Where? When? She takes up photography. I like her because she is interesting girl. We may discuss books and films or serials and programming because we lake the same. We likes tea and we have a cup of tea several times a day. We have thermoses and e-books and we love them very much. Also we like the same parties and music. I consider her a good friend and glad we met.
1

My friend

My friend is called Olga. She is from Mogilev as I do am. We lived in one city and we had never had met before there. I met her when I went at to university. She was my roommate in a student hostel. At first she seemsed a strange because of her hobbies and fashion style. She works in collective of a fire-show and she walks on stilts. She games What? Where? When? (??) She likes takes up photography. I like her because she is an interesting girl. We may discuss books, and films or serials and programming, our mutual interests. because we lake the same. We likes tea and we have several a cups of tea several times a day. We have thermoses and e-books and we love them very much. Also we like the same parties and music. I consider her a good friend and am glad we met.