美语鹭宝宝
THE POISONED CAKE THE POISONED CAKE There once lived a little girl who loved to bake cakes for her and her friends to eat because one day she wanted to be a baker. One day it was time for Katy who was the girls friends was having a birthday party. The little girl named Cindy wanted to bake the most beautiful cake to enter. So she went to Katy’s house to sign up for the party. Every one of her friends: Twilight, Rarity, Corilla and Jindy. They all were very excited for the party and all decided to try and bake a cake to compete in a competition. Katy thought it was a great idea!!!!! When it was time, Cindy said, “I know what I am going to make for a delicious cake; she said proudly, “Wouldn’t Katy want a delicious chocolate cookie.” “I ask you, Corilla, what are you baking for Katy today?” “I am baking a delicious cake for her, what about you?” “I am baking a delicious cookie for her!” I love cookies also, but this story will tell you the truth. When they all entered, Katy was there to taste it. But Cindy’s cookie was poisoned. And she went to jail. Even if they are good, you must not like them or you will die. But this story tells us that we are to not like the one who are proud. And just stick to yourself not matter what happens. And sometimes even if they do are good say to them, ‘these are good, and they are not poisoned, but I will still not choose you because to are too proud!’ So don’t listen to them, if you do, you will ended up harming yourselves. But sometimes if they do win, just try and give them a little surprise with tools.