Rieko
Today's diary The weather was nice today, but it was pretty cold in the morning and at night. I heard that the new largest book store in Hokuriku area opend up a while ago. I went to that store right now. I found a lot of things that I wanted, so I spent lots of time shopping. At afternoon, I took an online English lesson after a long time. I was frustrated because I couldn't express my thoughts well. However, I believe speaking English every day is the best way to improve my English skill. I'll try to study harder than I did before!
1

Today's Diary

The weather was nice today, although it was pretty cold in the morning and night.

I heard that a new and big book store in the Hokuriku area opened up a while ago, so  
I went to that store. I found a lot of things that I wanted, so I spent lots of time shopping. 
In the afternoon, I took an online English lesson after a long time of absence. I was frustrated because I couldn't express my thoughts well.
However, I believe speaking English every day is the best way to improve my English skill.
I'll try to study harder than I did before!

Today's diary

The weather was nice today, but it was pretty cold in the morning and at night.

I heard that the new largest book store in The Hokuriku area opened up a while ago.
I went to that store right now earlier.
I found a lot of things that I wanted, so I spent lots of time shopping.

At afternoon, I took an online English lesson after a long time.
I was frustrated because I couldn't express my thoughts well.

It's good to study and applied what you learn to yourself to improve your skill, that's my teacher told me before. :)