Kseniya
childhood memorise Childhood- what a wonderfull time of our life! Of course everybody have memorises about this part of his life. Maybe they aren't so exiting as we wont they to be, but still we can't change them. However, not only different situations emotions remind us our childhood. Some things or maybe pictures in memory can take us to this full of emotion time.What abot me, pines and winter frosty days are associated with childhood years, which i spent in Urals. And now,ten years later,everyday i can enjoy the single pine near my house. Perhaps, because of this pine i still live as a child.(as you have understood this pine as a simbol of my happy child time help me to be child now).

childhood memories

Childhood- what a wonderful time of our lives! Of course everybody has memories about this part of his life their lives. Maybe they aren't so exiting as we want them to be, but still we can't change them. However, not only do different situations and emotions remind us of our childhood. Some things, or maybe pictures in of our memory can take us to this full of very emotional time. What about me, pines and frosty, winter frosty days that are associated with my childhood years, which I spent in Urals. And now, ten years later, everyday I can enjoy the single pine near my house. Perhaps, because of this pine, I still live as a child. (As you have understood, this pine is a symbol of my happy childhood time and helped me to be child I am now).

childhood memories

Childhood- what a wonderful time of our life! Of course everybody has memories about this part of their life. Maybe they aren't so exciting as we want them to be, but still we can't change them. However, not only different situations, but also emotions remind us of our childhood. Some things or maybe memories can take us to this emotional time. For me, pines and frosty winter days are associated with childhood years, which I spent in the Urals. And now, ten years later, every day I can enjoy the single pine near my house. Perhaps because of this pine I still live like a child. (as you have understood this pine is a symbol of my happy child time, it helps me to be child now).