Lucas Schuster
About my work I've been working as a Psychologist for 5 years. Here in Brazil, to be a Psychologist one doesn't need a graduate degree, just what would be in other countries a Bachelor's degree. I finished my Psychology course in 2010 and immediately after that I enrolled in an advanced course, which is called specialization - i'm not sure what would be the equivalent to that in other places. It was a specialization in Clinical Psychology and took 3 years, during which i had several classes and did 850 hours of supervised clinical practice. Currently i'm taking another specialization course focused on a more specific area of Clinical Psychology: Third-wave cognitive behavioral therapies, which are based on Contextual Behavioral Science principles. I'm also preparing to apply for a masters degree in Psychology by the end of this year. Besides my professional education, I have a considerable amount of experience in Clinical Settings, having worked on outpatient and inpatient mental health services, primary care and also private practice in Psychotherapy. I think that would sum up well what is to know about my work.
1

About my work

I've been working as a psychologist for 5 years. Here in Brazil, to be a psychologist one doesn't need a graduate degree but JUST what would in other countries BE a bachelor's degree. I finished my psychology DEGREE in 2010, and immediately after that I enrolled in an advanced course called specialization (I'm not sure what the equivalent to that WOULD BE/IS in other places).

It was a specialization in clinical psychology and took 3 years, during which I had several classes and did 850 hours of supervised clinical practice. Currently I'm taking another specialization course focused on a more specific area of clinical psychology: third-wave cognitive behavioral therapies, which are based on contextual behavioral science principles. I'm also preparing to apply for a master's degree in psychology by the end of this/THE year.

Besides my professional education, I have a considerable amount of experience in clinical settings, having worked on outpatient and inpatient mental health services, IN primary care, and IN private practice in psychotherapy.

I think that would sum up what THERE is to know about my work WELL.

===

Solid entry, Lucas! Tip: don't capitalize groups/categories unless they're names (proper nouns). Here, even though they're specific, branches of psychology still don't need to be capitalized.