♪SuperMary
Learn From Your Mistakes Today is sunny and I am in a good mood.But there was a maths exam which really upseted me by a stupid mistake.I did the maths paper very carefully.But after handing in my paper,I quickly realized that there was a blank in it.I forgot to fill my number in the answer sheet.I will be given a zero without mercy.People always say that you should learn from your mistakes.I have learned from my mistake.And I'm sure that I will do it better next time and make sure it will never happen again.
1

Learn From Your Mistakes

<em>Today is sunny and I am in a good mood.But there was a maths exam which really upseted me by a stupid mistake.I did the maths paper very carefully.But after handing in my paper,I quickly realized that there was a blank in it.I forgot to fill my number in the answer sheet.I will be given a zero without mercy.People always say that you should learn from your mistakes.I have learned from my mistake.And I'm sure that I will do it better next time and make sure it will never happen again.</em>

Today is sunny and I am in a good mood. But there was a maths exam that really upset me because of a stupid mistake. I did the maths paper very carefully but after handing in my paper I quickly realised that there was a blank in it. I had forgotten to fill in my number on the answer sheet. I will be given a zero without mercy. People always say you should learn from your mistakes. I have learned from my mistake and I'm sure that I will do it better next time and make sure it never happens again.