An Tran
A woman who I admire I have just read about a woman in my country. A "Nick James Vujicic" in Vietnam. I just wanna share this. I know this story is in Vietnamese, but please see the video, to inspire.. She's a innated handicap. She married when she was 27 years old, her husband is a poor man, and she hasn't met him for a long time because she understand throughly that he doesn't have enough money to take care of the family. She left her hometown and moved to the North alone, try to earn money to foster her 10 years old son. Everyday she sellls lucky tickets at the street corner- about 200 cards, means she earn about 10usd per day. Over a year she couldn't come back to her hometown to meet her son, because oneday the robbers got her saved-money when she was selling the lucky tickets on the street. She shows deep gratitude to the citizen where she's living, they help her a lot, the drivers who give her the ride everyday, protect her when she works at the corner of the street, the female neighbour who cooks dinner for her everyday after work, the citizens who gave her television and help her... In Vietnam, there're many people are working on the street, they built a spontaneous union to help each others, that's really nice, make me think aboout my parent.. Look at her and her smile, very lovely, right? Although her life is full of difficulties but she looks happy. I'm very proud of you! Please always be happy and healthy. Wish you and your son, your family can be back together soon. http://kenh14.vn/xa-hoi/khong-co-tay-chang-co-chan-ma-nu-cuoi-cua-co-ban-ve-so-ben-via-he-van-tuoi-nhuong-ay-20151008080229404.chn
1

A woman who I admire

I have just read about a woman in my country, a "Nick James Vujicic" in/of Vietnam. I just wanna want to share this. I know this story is in Vietnamese, but please see the video, to inspire..

She's a innated was born handicapped*. She married when she was 27 years old, her husband is a poor man, and she hasn't seen/met him for a long time because she understands fully/well/[thoroughly] that he doesn't have enough money to take care of the family.

*<em>or</em> She is congenitally handicapped/disabled.

She left her hometown and moved to the North alone, to try to earn money to foster her 10 years old son.

Every day she sellls lucky tickets at the street corner- about 200 cards, means she earn about 10usd per day.
Over a year she couldn't come back to her hometown to meet her son, because one day the robbers got/took/stole her savings/saved-money when she was selling the lucky tickets on the street.

She shows deep gratitude to the citizens where she's living, and they help her a lot: the drivers who give her the a ride every day, and protect her when she works at the corner of the street, the female neighbour who cooks dinner for her every day after work, the citizens who gave her a television and help her...

In Vietnam, there're many people are working on the street; they built a spontaneous union to help each others, that's really nice, it makes me think aboout my parents..

Look at her and her smile, very lovely, right?
Although her life is full of difficulties, but she looks happy*.
I'm very proud of you! Please always be happy and healthy.
Wish you and your son, your family can be back together soon.
*<em>or</em>  Her life is full of difficulties, but she looks happy.

http://kenh14.vn/xa-hoi/khong-co-tay-chang-co-chan-ma-nu-cuoi-cua-co-ban-ve-so-ben-via-he-van-tuoi-nhuong-ay-20151008080229404.chn