Inna
The use of technoligy for communicating It is undeniable that technology has become an essential part of our life. However, there is no absolute agreement about its influence on our society as some people think that there are many benefits of using technology for communicating, while others consider everything associated with communication via Internet and text messaging negatively. One of the main positives of online communication is that it breaks geographical barriers and increases interaction with already established friends and family members, as well as customers and partners for businesses. For instance, people do not need to spend their time on travelling to talk to others, who live thousands kilometers apart. They can also easily send them pictures, audio and video files from any device. Another advantage is instantaneous exchange of information, which is convenient for individuals and increases productivity of companies. For example, e-mail provides information that is available almost in no time and will be easily accessed whenever a person can make time to check their e-mail. Moreover, a good thing is that people usually have a hard copy of this information and can refer back to it if they need to. Turning to the other side of the argument, it is important to emphasize, that the great problem of digital communication is security. Thousands of spy software and hackers are trying to enter people’s computers and smartphones to get access to their privacy and to distribute spam and malware. It can be even more dangerous for businesses, which risk to lose their money, secret development and production technologies or other documents. Second major disadvantage of using technology for individuals is ignoring of traditional communication. As far as I am concerned, Internet does not allow people to use fully nonverbal ways of communication, to feel the energy of each other, to share activities and to see people’s behavior in different situations, which sometimes lead to misunderstanding and alienating. Whether we realize it or not, there is a big difference between the life in cyberspace and real world. Having weighed everything mentioned up, we can come to a conclusion, that technology makes our life more efficient, expand the boundaries and opens up new opportunities, but we should use it carefully and not to forget about the importance of face to face communication.

The use of technoligy technology for communicating

It is undeniable that technology has become an essential part of our life. However, there is no absolute agreement about its influence on our society as some people think that there are many benefits of using technology for communicating, while others consider everything associated with communication via Internet and text messaging negatively.

One of the main positives of online communication is that it breaks geographical barriers and increases interaction with already established friends and family members, as well as customers and partners for businesses. For instance, people do not need to spend their time on travelling traveling to talk to others, who live thousands kilometers apart. They can also easily send them pictures, audio and video files from any device. Another advantage is instantaneous exchange of information, which is convenient for individuals and increases productivity of companies. For example, e-mail provides information that is available almost in no time and will be easily accessed whenever a person can make time to check their e-mail. Moreover, it is a good thing is that people usually have a hard copy of this information and can refer back to it if they need to.

Turning to the other side of the argument, it is important to emphasize, that the great problem of digital communication is security. Thousands of sSpy software and hackers are trying to enter people’s computers and smartphones to get access to their privacy and to distribute spam and malware. It can be even more dangerous for businesses, which risk to lose losing their money, secret development and production technologies or other documents. A Ssecond major disadvantage of using technology for individuals is ignoring of traditional communication. As far as I am concerned, the Internet does not allow people to use fully nonverbal ways of communication, to feel the energy of each others, to share activities and to see people’s behavior in different situations, which sometimes leads to misunderstanding and alienation alienating. Whether we realize it or not, there is a big difference between the life in cyberspace and the real world.

Having weighed everything mentioned above up, we can come to a conclusion, that technology makes our life more efficient, expands the boundaries and opens up new opportunities, but we should use it carefully and not to forget about the importance of face-to-face communication.