Natalia
FCE essay [b]Task: Give opinion on the following statement: There are many things that young people can learn from the older generation.[/b] Some young people behave as if there is nothing to learn from the older generation. But are they right? On the one hand you can get the information about important historical events from your grandparents or great grandparents, their style of life. You can also get advice about your own life, for example, the choice of future profession, relationships. And the most important is the opportunity to learn how to treat other people and respect differences between them. However, some of their advice can be irrelevant because many elderly people don't understand popular culture, latest clothing trends or music. Moreover, the World is changing all the time. Pace of life is a lot faster these days. Technologies are developing rapidly. So these are younger people who are often able to teach the older generation how to use the Internet or mobile phone. All in all, there is no doubt that the older generation's experience is priceless and younger people should take it into account.

FCE essay

[b]Task: Give opinion on the following statement: There are many things that young people can learn from the older generation.[/b]

Some young people behave as if there is nothing to learn from the older generation. But are they right?

On the one hand, you can get the information about important historical events from your grandparents or great grandparents, and their style of life. You can also get advice about your own life, for example, the choice of future profession, or relationships. And the most important is the opportunity to learn how to treat other people and respect differences between them.

However, some of their advice can be irrelevant because many elderly people don't understand popular culture, the latest clothing trends or music. Moreover, the Wworld is changing all the time. The Ppace of life is a lot faster these days. Technologies are developing rapidly. So these are it is younger people who are often able to teach the older generation how to use the Internet or mobile phones.

All in all, there is no doubt that the older generation's experience is priceless and younger people should take it into account.