Diego
Thought-provoking... I've been learning English for one year now. What I do the most is listen a lot. For instance, I listen to the radio when I drive to the University. I have 30 minutes on the way there. I do grammar exercises every week but not every day. I chat with native speakers four times a week as well as take class with my teacher twice a week who is excellent by the way. From time to time I write some short texts, short stories. Also, I have a friend who lives on the front street and is American, so I usually go to his house and practice English. He is really kind and friendly. I enjoy every time I pay him a visit. My goal is to reach a fluent level in speaking and writing by the end of the year. So now, what would I do if I land in an English speaking country? First of all, I hope the land is inhabited. Afterwards if my engine broke down as little prince’s did, I would have more possibilities than him. He crashed in the Sahara Desert whilst I’d land in a town (at least I wish). Well, I’d have to dip my boots in the mud and speak my best English ever. I also wouldn’t want to dig a hole in my savings. I’d rather like to haggle the best price with the fitterman. So, I’d say to him – well my engine broke down, I need to fix it immediately sir, I have to keep going my voyage far and wide the country! Please I ask for mercy, I’m Argentinian, my currency is lack of power. I wouldn’t know whether he would has mercy or not, nonetheless, I’d already have “NO” (I mean the “no” of low price) and trying I’d lose nothing. If the repairman invited me to come in, I’d look at his desk and would describe some tools, such as wrenches, screw drivers, bolts, nails, and so on and so forth. Supposing I succeeded about the agreement and my savings wouldn’t have been violated, I’d come back to the road excited and looking forward to encountering thought-provoking talks.

Thought-provoking...

I've been learning English for one year now. What I do the most is listen a lot. For instance, I listen to the radio when I drive to the University. I have 30 minutes on the way there. I do grammar exercises every week but not every day. I chat with native speakers four times a week as well as take class with my teacher twice a week who is excellent by the way. From time to time I write some short texts, short stories. Also, I have a friend who lives on the front street and is American, so I usually go to his house and practice English. He is really kind and friendly. I enjoy every time I pay him a visit. My goal is to reach a fluent level in speaking and writing by the end of the year.
So now, what would I do if I land in an English speaking country? First of all, I hope the land is inhabited. Afterwards, if my engine broke down as little prince’s did, I would have more possibilities than him. He crashed in the Sahara Desert whilst I’d land in a town (at least I wish).
Well, I’d have to dip my boots in the mud and speak my best English ever. I also wouldn’t want to dig a hole in my savings. I’d rather like to haggle the best price with the fitterman. So, I’d say to him – "Well my engine broke down, I need to fix it immediately sir, I have to keep going on my voyage far and wide through the country! Please I ask for mercy, I’m Argentinian, my currency is lack of power." I wouldn’t know whether he would have mercy on me or not, but nonetheless, I have already been told “NO” (I mean the “no” of low price) and I will lose nothing by trying. 
If the repairman invited me to come in, I’d look at his desk and would describe some tools, such as wrenches, screw drivers, bolts, nails, and so on and so forth.
Suppose I succeeded about the agreement and my savings wouldn’t have been violated, I’d come back to the road excited and looking forward to encountering thought-provoking talks.