Shinji
The Main Stadium for Olympic Games in 2010 The Olympic in 2020 will be held in Tokyo. However, during the last months, there were some troubles about the construction of a new main stadium and the emblem for the Olympic. An architecture in England won the competition for the design of the stadium, but her idea was canceled completely because the estimation for the construction increased too much than the first estimation, approximately 1 billion dollars. Although her design was great and modern, it was too expensive to accept the burden for Japanese people. I don't know the following news, but a new competition would be scheduled in a few days. I'm not sure that the new stadium will be completed in time. I'd like to mention the emblem's problem next time.

The Main Stadium for Olympic Games in 2010

The Olympics in 2020 will be held in Tokyo. However, during the last months, there were some troubles about the construction of a new main stadium and the emblem for the Olympics. An architect in England won the competition for the design of the stadium, but her idea was canceled completely because the estimation of the cost for the construction increased too much than the first estimation, by approximately 1 billion dollars. Although her design was great and modern, it was too expensive a burden for accept the burden for the Japanese people to accept. I don't know the following news, but a new competition will be scheduled in a few days. I'm not sure that the new stadium will be completed in time. I'd like to mention the emblem's problem next time.

<em>[Good job. The Olympic games are referred to as the Olympics.  When used as an adjective, it is 'Olympic', as in 'the Olympic emblem'.]</em>