Raunak
About my cricketing career Hi friends my name is Raunak Gupta ,and am going to share some of memories of cricketing career, 7 years earlier I used to play cricket in pratapgarh stadium, I wanted to become a international player of India, I was selected for state level tournaments in U-17 for u.p team ,I performed nicly there and I had been awarded for tournament of the player.I was very happy as well as my family. I played lots of tournaments in India,when the trial was going on for national level I also participated and cleared all round of trial there were 4 rounds of trial 2skills,1physical and final round was taken by an international player of skill test also , I got selected there, but in the evening in chief selection committee's person called me,I went to him he told me that was I have 50000 Rs for further selection ,I replied that sir I had been already selected then why I should give the money and this was not a small amount for me ,he told that this is India and the process of selection goes like that if I had money then I would go further otherwise there was lots of cricketer waiting outside having donation in their hand, I replied sorry sir now I wanted not to participate even listening that, and I didn't have money that he was demanding. That day I felt only those people can play cricket India whi have lots of money along with political approach. That Day I decided that I would never see back to cricket and I left to play cricket and also I had lost my 2years board exams I left it only for cricket. Now I am doing distance MBA , I have done BBA from lucknow university in 2015, and i want job along with MBA but am failing repeatedly in interviews only because of not having good conversation skill of English. That is why joined italki for improving my conversation skill.