Phuong
Tonight I'm Phương, I'm 21 years old and I'm a student of university. My major is business Adminstration and I wish I'll become a excellent businessman in the future. Tomorow, I have a presentation at my school, it's very important with me. Although I had prepared my discussion carefully but I have still a bit worry. I reassured myself that everything will be OK and now, the most important maybe I need to go to bed. Here at the moment is 2.10 p.m and outside rain and cold
1

Tonight

I'm Phương, (I'm) 21 years old and I'm a student of university. My major is business administration and I wishhope(*1) I'll become an excellent businesswoman(or businessperson *2) in the future.

Tomorrow, I have a presentation at my school, it's very important to me. Although I had prepared my speech(discussion) carefully, but(*3) I still have a bit of worry. I encouraged myself that everything will be OK and now, the most important what I need to do may be going to bed.

Here at the moment is 2.10 a.m.(*4) and it is raining outside and cold.

*1 "wish" and "hope" are a little different in nuance each other. You should use "hope" if it's possible to come true, and you should use "wish" if it's unlikely to come true. And please note that the pattern of "wish" is "wish+sub.+would/could".

<example>

I wish he would stop smoking.

→ In real, it's unlikely that he will stop smoking.

I wish you could come with us.  

→ In real, it's unlikely that you will be able to come with us.

*2 The word "businessperson" is used in USA both for male and female.

*3 The meaning overlaps with the former word "Although", so it's not needed.

*4 You know, "p.m." means afternoon. I think "a.m." should be right in this story.

Though it's so late to correct, happy if they could be any help.