Mila
Smartphone and Millenials Go Hand-in-hand Using a smartphone for any activity related to leisure or business is a completely rutine in the millennials (or Y generation). They were born between 1982 and 1997 ( from 18 to 33 years old). Therefore, at the present millenium they play an important role in the workforce and also as consumers. A part from being a generation with a high level of studies also they have grown with the new technologies. Not only do they use social networks actively, but they share personal information quietly. So, many ads. in social networking sites are become in a profitable strategy for severals brands. In addition, important companies are bearing in mind that millennials seek the innovation in their jobs and even are concerned about social and environmental problems. No doubt that crisis has negatively affected the labor market of millennials, however their lifestyle and kind of thinking might change the way of doing business.
1

Smartphones and Millenials Go Hand-in-hand

Using a smartphone for any activity related to leisure or business is a completely routine for the millennials (or the Y generation). They were born between 1982 and 1997 ( from 18 to 33 years old). Therefore, at the present millenniums they play an important role in the workforce and also as consumers.

A part from being a generation with a high level of education also they have grown up with the new technologies. Not only do they use social networks actively, but they also share their personal information quietly. Because of this many ads on social networking sites are now a profitable strategy for severals brands.

In addition, many important companies are bearing in mind that millennials seek the innovation in their jobs and even are concerned about social and environmental problems.

No doubt the crisis has had a negative affected on the labor market for millennials, however their lifestyle and way of thinking might change the way that business is done.

Hi Mila, I did not even know what a Millenial was. You have taught me a new word.

Best wishes

1

Smartphones and Millennials Go Hand-in-hand

Using a smartphone for any activity related to leisure or business is a completely routine in the for millennials (or the Y generation). They were born between 1982 and 1997 ( from 18 to 33 years old). Therefore, at the presently the millenniums they play an important role in the workforce and also as consumers.

A part from being a generation with a high level of education, studies also they also have grown up with the new technologies. Not only do they use social networks actively, but they also easily share their personal information. quietly. So, As a result, the numerous many ads on social networking sites are have become in a profitable strategy for severals brands.

In addition, several important companies are bearing in mind that millennials seek the innovation in their jobs and even are concerned about social and environmental problems.

No doubt that the financial crisis occurring in many countries in has negatively affected the labor market for of millennials, however their lifestyle and kind way of thinking might change the way many companies conduct their of doing business.

Well done as usual Mila!  Yes, the world has changed a lot during my lifetime and the labor market is a very different place now.  I am glad that I am retired!