My dog Cara: Cara is my Border Collie. She is funny and cheerful. She was born two years ago. When she came home she was one month old. Unfortunately, she got sick. I was worried. The vet told me that she would die. But two weeks later she was better! Now she is healthy, and she is always running and playing. When I play the piano she sits and listens. She is obedient. She likes chocolate, but I can't give it to her, because it isn't healthy for her. She is jealous and doesn't like others dogs in my house. She likes winter because she has a lot of hair, and in summer that is uncomfortable. She loves dolls and Teddy bears, but she destroys them! Cara likes to sleep and always wants to play in the garden. She likes music. That is relaxing for her. When I watch movies, she's always with me in her chair. She is nice! I had other animals before, but they weren't like Cara. She is special. Sometimes the people ask me about Cara's name. I like this name. It is strange, I know, but I like it.

My dog Cara:

Cara is my Border Collie. She is funny and cheerful.
She was born two years ago. When she came home she was one month old.
Unfortunately, she got sick. I was worried. The vet told me that she would die. However two weeks later, she was better! Now she is healthy, and she is always running and playing.
When I play the piano she sits and listens. She is obedient.
She likes chocolate, but I can't give it to her, because it isn't healthy for her.
She is jealous and doesn't like other dogs in my house.
She likes winter because she has a lot of hair, and in summer that is uncomfortable.
She loves dolls and teddy bears, but she destroys them!
Cara likes to sleep and always wants to play in the garden.
She likes music. That relaxes her.
When I watch movies, she's always with me in her chair. She is nice!
I had other animals before, but they weren't like Cara. She is special.
Sometimes people ask me about Cara's name. I like this name. It is strange, I know, but I like it.

My dog Cara:

Unfortunately, she got sick. I was worried. The vet told me that she would die. But two weeks later she was better! Now she is healthy, and she is always running and playing.
She is jealous and doesn't like others dogs in my house.
She likes winter because she has a lot of hair, and that is uncomfortable in summer.
She loves dolls and Teddy bears, but she destroys them!
She likes music. That is relaxing for her.
I've had other animals before, but they weren't like Cara. She is special.
Sometimes the people ask me about Cara's name. I like this name. It is strange, I know, but I like it.

Hola Catalina, ¡Que linda perra! Tu escritura es casi perfecta. Mis cambios sugeridos no son por que hay errores, sino solo para sonar más natural. Bien trabajo!

I love you Cara
Cara is so cut! I love dogs!