Judit Gómez
Holidays in Portugal Last month I was on vacation in Portugal. I visited three beatiful cities: Oporto, Coimbra and Guimaraes. My flight departed from Madrid Barajas Airport to Oporto, I stayed there 4 night. I visited the Cathedral, The Clerigo´s Tower, Santa Catarina Street, Majestic Cofee, Lello Library and I made a funny tuk tuk ride. One night I went to Ribeira zone, next to the river and I taked a cruise. Inside the ship you could ti see Oportoto one size and Vila Nova de Gaia to the other. I made a day-tour to Guimaraes by train, Guimaraes is a very small town near Oporto. Main Square is beautiful and plain of coloured houses. Furthermore, you can visit a Castle and a very beautiful Palace. Inside rooms are wonderful!! I spend my fifth night in Coimbra. This city is well known for the University but there are some other interestings places as Santa Clara Church or Portugal dos Pequenitos leisure park. If you have the opportunity go to Portugal, I am sure you´ll like it. Monuments, People, Food, Price... everything is good for a perfect stay.