Liana
Rainy Days Most people I know think that a rainy day is bad. If we see it from a general point of view, it can be true. When it rains all our plans of going out are ruined. I remember when I was 15 my friends and I planned a trip, we couldn´t go because it rained and the road was muddy. As time has went by I have thought about it and I have realized we can see it differently. Instead of complaining about the weather we can enjoy the nature´s beauty. Once I read a good phrase, it says: "When it rains it doesn´t mean the fun is over, it means that we can decide to have fun anyways". On a rainy day I like to think that nature is cleaning itself and then I try to take all the negativity and throw it away. One day I didn´t complain and I had a great day with my friends drinking hot chocolate and talking for hours. The rain is not the signal that our day is over, it´s possibly the signal that we must stay happy whatever happens.
1

Rainy Days

Most of the people I know think that a rainy day is bad. If we see it from a general point of view, it can be true. When it rains, all our plans of going out are ruined. I remember when I was 15, my friends and I planned a trip. We couldn´t go because it rained and the road was muddy. As time has went by, I have thought about it and I have realized we can see it differently. Instead of complaining about the weather, we can enjoy the nature´s beauty. Once, I read a good phrase, it which says: "When it rains, it doesn´t mean the fun is over. It means that we can decide to have fun, anyways." On a rainy day, I like to think that nature is cleaning itself. and then I try to take all the negativity and throw it away. One day, I didn´t complain and I had a great day with my friends drinking hot chocolate and talking for hours. The rain is not the signal that our day is over, but rather it´s possibly the signal that we must stay happy whatever no matter what happens.

1

Rainy Days

Most people I know think that a rainy day is bad. If we see it from a general point of view, it can be true. When it rains, all our plans of going out are ruined. I remember when I was 15 my friends and I planned a trip, but we couldn´t go because it rained and the road was muddy. As time has gone by I have thought about it and I have realized we can see it differently. Instead of complaining about the weather we can enjoy the nature´s beauty. Once I read a good phrase. It says: "When it rains it doesn´t mean the fun is over, it means that we can decide to have fun anyways." On a rainy day I like to think that nature is cleaning itself and then I try to take all the negativity and throw it away. One day I didn´t complain and I had a great day with my friends drinking hot chocolate and talking for hours. The rain is not the signal that our day is over, it´s possibly the signal that we must stay happy whatever happens.

Well done!

It's have rain for several days without stop where I'm living in~
Thanks :)
I just love rainy days! When it is cloudy it means that there's not going to be hot weather. I like that due to I can't stand hot weather. Good post (: