Melody
Self Introduction I am writing this article for my daughter to attend the English contest in her kindergarten. I wish somebody could help and correct me to make it natual and funny for a 5-year girl. Thanks in advance! Hi everybody, My name is Mazie. I am 5 years old from Beijing China. There are 4 people in my family, my dad, my mum, my grandma and me. I have many hobbies. I like swimming but it is a pity I still cannot swim. I like playing.I have many good friends: Dora, Windsa, GuoJR, Emma and so on. We play together after school. I also like traveling. I have been to the beaches, the mountains and the praries with my dad and mum. But What I love most is reading. I have learned a lot of things from books. I know the Bearenstain Bears family. I know the crocodile and the giraffe are falling in love. I even know we live on a ball called earth and we are revolving around the sun. I like eating. My favorite food is vegitables, rice, pizza, icecreams, lollipops and all the junk food. My favoriate colors are pink, black, yellow, green, red, purple, orange and blue. They are all beautiful and make our life corlorful. That's all, thank you!

Self Introduction

I am writing this article for my daughter to attend the English contest in her kindergarten. I wish somebody could help and correct me to make it natual and funny for a 5-year girl. Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody,

My name is Mazie. I am 5 years old from Beijing China.
There are 4 people in my family, my dad, my mum, my grandma and me.

I have many hobbies. I like swimming but I still cannot swim. I like playing. I have many good friends: Dora, Windsa, GuoJR, and Emma. We play together after school. I also like going on trips. I have been to the beaches, the mountains and the praries with my dad and mum. But what I love most is reading. I have learned a lot of things from books. I love the Bearenstain Bears family. I know the crocodile and the giraffe are falling in love. I even know we live on a ball called Earth and we are spinning around the sun.

My favorite food is vegitables, rice, pizza, ice cream, lollipops and junk food. My favoriate colors are pink, black, yellow, green, red, purple, orange and blue. They are all very pretty and make our life corlorful.

That's all, thank you!

(I changed a few small things to make it sound a little more like a young child wrote it by simplifying words or sentences a little bit)