Crystal Zhang
Do you know who you are? Everyone has different ideas about who he is. Some people say that he travels through space and time to help people when they need it the most. Others say that he is just a voice that leads you down the right path. However, we must adhere to principle of taking the most of our life and making it meaningful. Life is not easy. Difficulty always appears in our life. It's everything that I keep tucked away behind those starched shirts and spotless glasses. No matter who am I, hermit or famous man, if I want to reach my goals, I get to face my fears and control my anxiety in my heart. Do you think so?

Do you know who you are?

Everyone has different ideas about who he is. Some people say that they travel through space and time to help people when they need it the most. Others say that they are just a voice that leads you down the right path. However, we must adhere to principle of taking the most of our life and making it meaningful.
Life is not easy. Difficulty always appears in our life. It's everything that I keep tucked away behind those starched shirts and spotless glasses. No matter who am I, hermit or famous man, if I want to reach my goals, I get to face my fears and control my anxiety in my heart.
Do you think so?

<em>[Very good.]</em>