My facebook project description, is that okay in English? Did you ever wonder, when you see random people on the street, where they want to go to? What the person thinks and feels at the moment, what are the fears and wishes and which story he/she has to tell? I did, so I walk through the streets several times a week with my camera and take portraits of the souls out there, in order to find it out! Be part of my journey and maybe one day I will ask you for a portrait! André

My facebook project description, is that okay in English?

Did Do you ever wonder, when you see random people on the street, where they want to go to? What the person thinks and feels at the (that?) moment, what are the (their?) fears and wishes, and which story he/she has (you could use "they have") to tell?

I did do, so I walk through the streets several times a week with my camera and take portraits (pictures?) of the souls out there, in order to find it out!

Be part of my journey and maybe one day I will ask you for a portrait (picture?) (technically well written, but "to get a portrait/picture from you" sounds better here)!

André

This looks good.  I have done a little alternative rephrasing of a couple sentences below.

My facebook project description. Is this okay in English?

When you see random people on the street, did you ever wonder to where they want to go? Did you think about what the person thinks and feels at the moment, what are his/her fears and wishes and which story he/she has to tell? 

I did, so I walk through the streets several times a week with my camera and take portraits of the souls out there in order to find it out!

Be part of my journey and maybe one day I will ask you for a portrait!

André