Diana
Have you ever lost a friend? From the time of school, I have a friend her name is Sara, she is one year old more than me. When She finished to school, never heard of she again. In some times, I expected to call me or try to contact me, but that did not happen. Over time I forgot about she, but on some time I remember she. Many years passed, until one day I look she in the internet, I did not find anything. until one day, I found an ad on the internet I was also looking me on this moment, I feel very happy, I didn't believe, she was looking for me, too.

Have you ever lost a friend?

From the time of school, I have a friend her name is Sara, she is one year old more than me.

During my school day's, I have a friend name Sara. She's a  year older than me.

When She finished to school, never heard of she again. In some times, I expected to call me or try to contact me, but that did not happen. 

After she graduated, I never heard anything from her. I am expecting that she will contact me, but she never did.

Over time I forgot about she, but on some time I remember she.

Most of the time I remember her.

Many years passed, until one day I look she in the internet, I did not find anything.

After many years, I tried to look for her in the Internet , but I failed.
until one day, I found an ad on the internet I was also looking me

Until one day, I found an ad in the Internet that she's looking for me.
on this moment, I feel very happy, I didn't believe, she was looking for me, too.

On that moment, I feel very happy. I can't believe that she was looking for me too.

congratulations