Thalia
Why I want learning an language? Good Night, This is my first text here. So, here I go. Why I want learning an language? Well, I studied english for many years, but I never found someone to practice with me. In the beginning, because my friends' parents were paying the course and they had to obey. After that, because my work's collegues didn't think that is important. And I disagree. I really believe that is important to learn another language. In my work, sometimes I need to talk with people of another country or understand some system in another language. At my life, I want to travel to another country and I think very essencial speak the native language, by respect and to have a great experience with another culture. Then, I expect find people here to talk and to learn more about the country, the language, the culture, etc.
1

Why I want learning an language?

Good Night,

This is my first text here. So, here It goes.

Why I want learning an language?

Well, I studied english for many years, but I never found someone to practice it with me. Before, because my friends' parents were paying for the course and they had to obey. After that, because my work's collegues didn't think that is important. And I disagree.

I really believe that is important to learn another language. In my work, sometimes I need to talk with people of another country or understand some system in another language. In my life, I want to travel to another country and I think it is very essential to speak the native language, with respect and to have a great experience with a different culture.

Then, I expect find people here to talk and to learn more about the country, the language, the culture, etc.

*great work I enjoyed reading it...

Malak, I can help you with what I know . Just ask.
Hi , i'm malak from Egypt .... I like u , i' m very interested in learn language,special English language , for my life and my children , so I hop to u help me in learn an English language I didn't take any courses in English language Please if u won't help me , advice me how can I learn English and other language