Марья
A game I enjoy playing I am so crazy about football. I used to football like a professional in the last year. I was a player of the girls football team "Mary Land". I was halfback in the my team, but sometimes I was forward. I remember, when I score a goal, I was so glad because it`s so usefull goal for my team! When we victory we celebrate this. We usually go to the Gorky Park and walked a lot of time. Girls in team "Mary Land" so friendly and interesting, they are my good friends. Today, I am go to the modern dance. It`s so intesting for me, because I have naver dance for myself yet. Usually I dance for my parents, school or camp, but now I dance for myself and it is so prefect! I never forget football and girls football team "Mary Land" but I find new way in my sport life - DANCE!

A game I enjoy playing

I am so crazy about football. I used to be football like a football professional in the last year. I was a player member of the girls football team "Mary Land". I was halfback in the my team, but sometimes I was forward. I remember, when I scored a goal, I was so glad because it`s  was so usefull goal for my team! When we victoried we celebrated it this. We usually go went to the Gorky Park and walked a lot of time. Girls in team "Mary Land" are so very friendly and interesting, and they are my good friends. Today, I am going to the modern dance. It`s so intesting for me, because I have never danced for myself yet. Usually I danced for my parents, school and camp, but now I dance for myself and it is so perfect! I never forget football and girls football team "Mary Land" but I find a new way in my sport life - DANCE!