Rowena C. Cauba
my first travel experienced Its been a month when I planned to go travel and see the beauty of other country , the country I've choose is Bali Indonesia which are very popular country, place that shows many amazing things , the people's their cultures, foods and many things that I heard and read in social media and now i do really want to discover and fell it in a real , now it's the day that I'm waiting for , I felt so much excited and feared well maybe first time always like that, with my limited budget I di my best to go with this experienced i got courage and faith that I can make it ... Its really my first to travel alone starting of booking my ticket searching the place where I can stay the place that I want to visit , I can say that its not easy but really I've got so many things that I've learned by this. Now here we go let's go with me and see what happened .
1

My first travel experienced

Its been a month when I  was  planned to go travel and see the beauty of other country , the country I've choosed is Bali Indonesia which are very popular country, place that shows many amazing things , the people's their cultures, foods ,and many things that I heard and read in social media and now i  really want to discover and fell it in a real , now it's the day that I'm waiting for , I felt so much excited and feared well maybe first time always like that, with my limited budget I do my best to go with this experienced i got courage and faith that I can make it ... Its really my first to travel alone starting of booking my ticket searching the place where I can stay the place that I want to visit , I can say that its not easy but really I've got so many things that I've learned by this. Now here we go let's go with me and see what happened .

My first travel experience

It's been a month since I planned to travel and see the beauty of another country.  The country I've chosen is Bali, Indonesia which is a very popular country and a place that has many amazing things, people, culture, food, and many things that I have heard and read about on social media.  I really want to discover and feel it for real.  Now, it's the day that I've been waiting for.  I feel very excited and afraid.  Well, maybe the first time is always like that.  With my limited budget I did my best with this experience.  I have courage and faith that I can make it.  It's really my first time travelling alone, booking my ticket, searching for a place to stay, and the places I want to visit.  I can say that itss not easy, but really I've got so many things that I've learned from this.  Now, here we go!  Go with me and see what happenes.

my first travel experienced

Its been a month when I planned to go travel and see the beauty of another country , the country I've choose is Indonesia, Bali to be specific, which is very popular country, place that contains many amazing things , the people's their cultures, food and many things that I've heard and read in social media and now I do really want to discover and fell it in reality. It's the day that I've been waiting for, I felt very excited and nervous, becauae maybe first time is always like that. With my limited budget I did my best to go with this experience I had courage and faith that I can make it ... Its really my first time traveling alone, starting from booking my ticket, searching the place where I can stay and the places that I want to visit. I can say that it's not easy but really I've got so many things that I've learned from this. Now here we go come with me and see what (happenes?)(happened if you're talking about the past).