Mary
Chemistry Pupils start learning chemistry in junnior middle school in China. I teach them when they are in grade 3. We have one coursebook and 1 or 2 exercisebooks.This give the students systematical knowledge,simple skills and some interesting experiments. Many chemistry teachers don't take their students to the lab, beacause it's dangerous or other reasons.They usually talk and talk ,teaching knowlege instead of skills or abilities. It's a wrong way to do that. So I try to change it. I think every kid likes to discover the glamour of science by himself,teachers can teach them how to study while what to study. A good teacher is one who can motivate his students.

Chemistry

Pupils start learning chemistry in junnior middle school in China.

In China, students (pupils is pretty dated) start learning Chemistry in junior middle school.

I teach them when they are in grade 3.

I teach them when they are in third grade.

We have one coursebook and 1 or 2 exercisebooks.This give the students systematical knowledge,simple skills and some interesting experiments.

(Be consistent with numbers) We have one coursebook and one or two exercise books.This gives the students systematic knowledge,simple skills and interesting experiments to do. (Again, must be consistent in the structure. This gives the students systemtic knowledge (good). This gives the students simple skills (good). This gives the students interesting experiments to do (correction).

Many chemistry teachers don't take their students to the lab, beacause it's dangerous or other reasons.They usually talk and talk ,teaching knowlege instead of skills or abilities. It's a wrong way to do that. So I try to change it. I think every kid likes to discover the glamour of science by himself,teachers can teach them how to study while what to study. A good teacher is one who can motivate his students.

Many Chemistry teachers don't allow their students to do labs beacause it's dangerous.They usually lecture, teaching knowlege instead of skills or abilities. I feel it's the wrong way to do that (less forceful) so I try to change it. I think every kid likes to discover the glamour of science by himself or herself,teachers can teach them how to study while they can decide what to study.
A good teacher is one who can motivate his or her students.

Chemistry

I teach them when they are in grade 3.
We have one coursebook and 1 or 2 exercisebooks. This gives the students systematical knowledge,simple skills and some interesting experiments.
Many chemistry teachers don't take their students to the lab, beacause it's dangerous or for other reasons. They usually just keep on talking, teaching knowlege instead of skills or abilities. It's an incorrect way to educate. So I try to change it. I think every kid likes to discover the glamour of science by themselves("themselves" is gender neutral so it can be used to adress both male and female students). Teachers can teach them how to study while (not?) what to study.
A good teacher is one who can motivate his/her students.