Alex Barnes
Directional Complement practice - Translation from English to Mandarin 昨天我妈妈走进了一个商店买一些水果和蔬菜。他把篮子和手提包放在桌子上,然后去看橱窗的苹果。商店里有很多人。老板有空的时候,他为我妈妈称了一磅苹果,把苹果放进纸袋里,然后说 “Jones女士,价格就一镑零四。我妈妈说了”等一下儿,我的钱在桌子上的手提包。“ 他走向桌子 - 但是手提包不在。篮子在桌子上但是手提包不是!我妈妈非常惊讶! 忽然商店的门口很吵,还有一位警察进去了。他一手抓住一个男人一手有我妈妈的手提包。”谁这里丢了一个手提包?” 警察说了。 “有,是我的” 我妈妈回答。警察看在手提包里面,还有说“你有了多少钱?” “十镑,还有一些分钱,” 我妈妈说了。 “都在这里” 警察说了, 然后还给她她的手提包。 ”我在外边抓贼了。他逃跑了。” 我妈妈很辛运,是吗? Original English translation: Yesterday my mother went into a shop to buy some fruit and vegetables. She put her basket and her handbag down on a table and went to look at some apples in the window. There were a lot of people in the shop .When the shopkeeper was free, he weighed a pound of apples for my mother, put them in a paper-bag and said ‘That will be one pound and four pence, Mrs. Jones’. My mother said, "Wait a second. My money is in my handbag on that table." She went to the table-but the handbag was not there. The basket was on the table, but the handbag was not! My mother was very surprised. Suddenly there was a lot of noise at the door of the shop, and a policeman came in. He was holding a man in one hand and my mother's bag in another hand. ‘Has anybody here lost a handbag?’ the policeman asked. ‘Yes,’ my mother answered. ‘That’s mine.’ the policeman looked in the bag and said: ‘how much money did you have?’ ‘Ten pounds, and a few pence,’ my mother said. ‘It is all here,’ the policeman said and gave her bag. ‘I caught the thief outside. He was running away.’ My mother was lucky, wasn't she?
1

Directional Complement practice - Translation from English to Mandarin

昨天我妈妈走进了一个商店买一些水果和蔬菜。把篮子和手提包放在桌子上,然后去看橱窗的苹果。商店里有很多人。老板有空的时候,他为我妈妈称了一磅苹果,把苹果放进纸袋里,然后说 “Jones女士,价格一镑零四。我妈妈说了”等一下,我的钱在桌子上的手提包。“ 他走向桌子 - 但是手提包不在。篮子在桌子上但是手提包不!我妈妈非常惊讶!
忽然商店的门口很吵,还有一位警察进了。他一手抓住一个男人一手拿着我妈妈的手提包。”谁这里丢了一个手提包?” 警察说。 “,是我的” 我妈妈回答。警察看手提包里面,还有说“你多少钱?” “十镑,还有一些分钱,” 我妈妈说。 “都在这里” 警察说, 然后还给她她的手提包。 ”我在外边抓贼了到他。他逃跑了。”
我妈妈很运,是吗?

1

我妈妈昨天走进了一个商店买些水果和蔬菜。把篮子和手提包放在桌子上,然后去看橱窗的苹果。商店里有很多人老板趁着空档有空的时候,为我妈妈称了一磅苹果,把苹果放进纸袋里,然后说 “Jones女士,价格是一镑零四。我妈妈说”等一下儿,我的钱在桌子上的手提包。“ 走向桌子 但是发现手提包不在,只剩下篮子篮子在桌子上但是手提包不是! 我妈妈非常惊讶!
忽然商店的门口很吵,还有一位警察进去了。他一手抓着一个男人一手拿着我妈妈的手提包。”谁这里丢了一个手提包?” 警察问说了。 “有,是我的” 我妈妈回答。警察看了一下手提包里面问:还有说“你手提包里面还有了多少钱?” “十镑,还有一些零” 我妈妈说。 “都在这里了。” 警察说, 然后把手提包还给她她的手提包。 ”我在外边抓贼了他逃跑了。”
我妈妈很辛运,是吗?