Martina
AERIAL SILK: between art and sport Hello I'm Martina, a young Italian girl. Aerial silk is a new sport in Italy, a few people here know this. I've started this sport this year and I love it! It's amazing "flying" dancing and moving your body in particular artistic positions with sweet music. Aerial silk is a sort of athletic circus discipline! It consists in climbing two ribbons without the use of safety lines. You can move your body into different acrobatic positions using your strength and making nodes with ribbons while you are suspended in the air. You can make a choreography with music. It's amazing.
1

AERIAL SILK: between art and sport

Hello I'm Martina, a young Italian girl.
Aerial silk is a new sport in Italy, a few people here know this.
I've started this sport this year and I love it!

It's amazing "flying," dancing, and moving your body in particular artistic positions with sweet music.

Aerial silk is a sort of athletic, circus discipline! It consists in of climbing two ribbons without the use of safety lines. You can move your body into different acrobatic positions using your strength and making nodes with ribbons while you are suspended in the air. You can make a choreography with music.

It's amazing.

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. I also use QQ: 1990992857. We can then begin! Thanks! :)