Were our ancestors more active than us? the degree to which young people are active the effect of diet on health Current generations are said to be lazier and less active than the previous. However this isn't only a conventional belief but effectively our ancestors were far more outgoing. What has caused a definitive impact on this attitude has been the power of tecnology and a change in the average diet. Nowadays there is a huge variety of means of transport ranging from buses, cars, bikes to electric cars. In contrast, in the past people had to walk long ways to work, for instance, conseguently thery were by all means more active. Modern entertainments such as social networks and computer didn't deprive them of outdoorsy time. Unfortunately, many consumers still use to eat enormous portions of junk food and high fat products. Lean meat was preferred along with homemade pasta and desserts. Neverthless we have added the leading of a unbalanced diet to a passive lifestyle, the outcome is getting very severe. On the whole, we ought to take inspiration from our ancestors and try to be more health conscious in order to gain a serene ageing.
*consequently they