美语鹭宝宝
THE SPECIAL MEAL1 There once lived a little girl named Daisy. And as she was ill, her brother Wendy wanted to help her feel better. So one day when his parents went to church. He quietly went to the kitchen and mixed up some vegetables. He was about to take the last ingredient which was meals. But when he went to get his favorite meal he was stopped by the North wind and he blew with a puff and carried off the meals. He then went to the kitchen to take some more. Wendy was very angry about this. So he made some soup for Daisy and told her to drink it. He prepared some bread and fresh milk for her. Wendy then went to the North wind to ask him for the meal back. The North wind said that he had no meals and that he had to offer him a cloth which can serve everything. So Wendy thought this a fine thing. But before leaving the North winds cottage the North wind told him the magic words and immediately bade him good-bye. When Wendy left the cottage he couldn’t get home one day, so he stopped by an inn nearby. When he entered the inn, he drew out a table and put the cloth on it; barely had he laid it on when he began to say the magic words. No sooner had he finished saying it than the cloth was did what he was told. All who stood by thought it a fine thing; but most of the entire landlord.

THE SPECIAL MEAL1

There once Once upon a time, there(a better way to start a paragraph)lived a little girl named Daisy. And as she was ill, her brother Wendy wanted to help her feel better.
So one day when his parents went to church. He quietly went to the kitchen and mixed up some vegetables. He was about to take the last ingredient which was meals. But when he went to get his favorite meal he was stopped by the North wind and he blew with a puff (i think you want to say :it blew a puff and carried off the meals)and carried off the meals. He then ("again" should be used as he went to get more)went to the kitchen to take some more.
Wendy was very angry about this. So he made some soup for Daisy and told her to drink it. He prepared some bread and fresh milk for her. Wendy then went to the North wind to ask him (back)for the meal back. The North wind said that he had no meals and that he had to offer him a cloth which can serve everything. So Wendy thought this as a fine thing. But before leaving the North wind's cottage the North wind told him the magic words and immediately bade him good-bye. When Wendy left the cottage he couldn’t get home in one day, so he stopped by an inn nearby.
When he entered the inn, he drew out a table and put the cloth on it; barely had he laid it on when he began to say the magic words. No sooner had he finished saying it than (not required) the cloth was (not required)did what he was told. All who stood by thought it as a fine thing; but most of the entire landlord (can't understand what do you mean to say in the very last phrase)

Thank you very much!
我沒有很多時間,但我沒有看到一個錯誤。你犯的錯誤是,很多人的英語學習化妝。當開始一個新的句子,不要使用以下兩句話:但是&和。這兩個詞叫連詞。 Conjuctions用於繼續你的思想。您可能希望看到一個著名的卡通,每個人都在這裡,在美國看到了成長。轉到YouTube和投入“一起選擇結” 。
美语鹭宝宝 : I don't have a lot of time but I did see one mistake. The mistake you made is one that a lot of people learning english make. When beginning a new sentence, do not use the following two words: but & and. Those two words are called conjunctions. Conjuctions are used to continue your thought. You may want to see a famous cartoon that everyone here in the U.S. have seen growing up. Go to youtube and put in 'Conjuction Junction'.