Marco
Corruption I was born in Brasil and live there ever since and therefore I think I can talk a little about our problems. On the last months we have passed for several economics and politicians problems. The main subject is the corruption investigation of state-owned company known as Petrobras. There are many evidences that political parties are involved in the scheme. Some political members have already been judged and declared guilt whereas others still wait the judgment. This situation get some bad thoughts to the population who don’t believe any more in politicians. This bad feeling about who supposed to be our representatives infects everyone and for a moment, it seems like the country won’t have a good future. In my humble opinion, the greatest way to solve the corruption problem is apply tougher penalties to those who commit corruption crimes and makes the population analyse better the political members and especially remember those who don’t deserve your vote.

Corruption

I was born in Brasil and have lived there ever since and therefore I think I can talk a little about our problems. Over the last few months we have had/discussed(?) several economics and politicians problems. The main subject is the corruption investigation of state-owned company known as Petrobras. There is a lot of evidences that political parties are involved in the scheme. Some political members have already been judged and declared guilty whereas others still wait the judgment. This situation gets some bad thoughts discourages to the population the people, who don’t believe in politicians any more. This bad feeling Worrying about who is supposed to be our representatives infects everyone and for a moment, it seems like the country won’t have a good future. In my humble opinion, the greatest way to solve the corruption problem is to apply tougher penalties to those who commit corruption crimes and makes the population analyse the political members better and especially to remember those who don’t deserve your vote.

***

Great job! You seem really passionate about your country's politics. It's people like you who can change the world.