Vladislav
My first entry. I write about anything. Usually I get up at six o'clock. Then I go to a kitchen and have breakfast. Usually I eat some soup or porridge. After breakfast I go to my university. I'm studying in "Volga region State academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism" There I'm up to 3 am. Then I come home. I eat and do my homework. Then comes the time to go to the gym. I go to the gym five times in week. It's Monday, Tuesday, Thurday, Friday and Saturday. I'm there for two hours. Then I go home. On the way I listen to music. I very like musical groups such as "Rammstein", "Oomph", "Pizza". At home I watch some movie or some video on Youtube. I go to bed at 11-12 pm. That's all. Add me to your friend list.
1

Corrections in red; stylistic suggestions in blue.

My first entry. I write about anything.

Usually I get up at six o'clock. Then I go to the kitchen and have breakfast. Usually I eat some soup or porridge. After breakfast, I go to my university. I'm studying at the "Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism." There, I'm up to 3 am. [1] Then I come home. I eat, and do my homework. Then comes the time for me to go to the gym.  I go to the gym five times a week -- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'm there for two hours. Then I go home. On the way, I listen to music. I very like musical groups such as "Rammstein", "Oomph", and "Pizza" very much. [2] At home, I watch movie or some video on Youtube. I go to bed at 11 or 12 at night [3]. That's all. Add me to your friends list.

[1]  The sentence you wrote, "I'm up to 3 a.m." means you are awake until 3 a.m.  Is that what you meant to say?

[2]  "очень любить" or "очень (кому-нибудь) нравиться" is not "I very love" or "I very like."  "очень" is "very much"(colloquial:  "a lot", and "very much" and "a lot" (usually) come at the end:  "I love my parents very much/a lot."  "She likes singing very much/a lot."   It is sometimes possible to put "very much" before the verb, and this sounds a bit more "literary."

[3]  Variant:  ".... at 11 p.m. to 12 a.m."