Mai
No sooner ... than (10/10) Today my sister and I woke up at 6:00 a.m. and we watched a DVD together. The title of that was “ Les Miserables ”. It was very touching for me, but for my sister it wasn’t because she was worried about her coming exam next weekend. She couldn’t afford to enjoy that. So she asked me to lend that DVD for a month so that she can watch it after her exam. I agreed. After that we left her home at 9:00 a.m. We went to Tenjin by the subway. In Tenjin, we ate eggs benedict and pancakes for our breakfast. It was very delicious. After that, I waved good bye to her and went to my hometown Kitakusyu by bus. No sooner had I gotten my parent’s home than my father invited me to go to pick up my brother by the car. My brother was going to arrive at Kitakyusyu from Tokyo at 3:45 p.m. so we left our home at 3:15. Then I drove the car. I was scared because I seldom drive a car in my life. When we arrived at the airport, I was very tired. After that, I had dinner with my parents, brother, aunt, and my grandmother. Today is my grandmother’s 92th birthday, so we celebrated together. I had a great time with them.