Tong
Turn off Your Mobile Phone Have you ever see that guy who setting in front of you? Sometimes I didn't, because I always play my smart mobile phone. Nowadays, the technology is on a free-way of developing, mobile phone has changed a lot. Not only give you a call, but also play games, chat on internet, take a photo and so on. Even it bring a lot of convenient for us, sometimes it will bring some trouble. For instance, first, safety problems. Have you ever checked your phone when you cross a road? Stop it! That's too dangerous, you should pay more attention on the road but no your phone. Do not hurt yourself just because you want to check a massage. Second, relationship problems. Did you ever play your phone when you in a meeting? If you ever did it, please don't did it anymore, in a business meeting or a friend meeting. It will makes you like a careless person. You may loss a lot because you just want to finish a game. Sometimes your mobile phone did not give you convenient but trouble. So, please turn off your mobile phone when it necessary.