Alexandra
This is an exam task Hi Don, Thank you for the advertisement about the biking tour. I would like to join you because it sounds very exciting. I was wondering if you could send me more information about the accommodation and meals. And I would be interesting to find out about the necessary equipment, because I think nowadays the weather is extremely cold in Amsterdam. As for the programmes, I think each one is very interesting. A guided city walk in Amsterdam and Brussels is much better than without a tourist guide. We can see every important thing in the cities. To tell the truth, I don’t like beer, but I won’t refuse the beer tasting in Antwerp. Finally, I must admit that I can wait for the boat trip on the river Maas. I think it will be fantastic. Thank you for your invitation. I am looking forward to receiving your answer. Take care, Alexandra

This is an exam task

Hi Don,
Thank you for the advertisement about the biking tour. I would like to join you because it sounds very exciting.
I was wondering if you could send me more information about the accommodation and meals. And I would be interested to find out about the necessary equipment, because I think nowadays the weather is extremely cold in Amsterdam.
As for the programmes, I think each one is very interesting. A guided city walk in Amsterdam and Brussels is much better than one without a tour guide. We can see everything important in the cities.
To tell you the truth, I don’t like beer, but I won’t refuse the beer tasting in Antwerp.
Finally, I must admit that I can't wait for the boat trip on the river Maas. I think it will be fantastic.
Thank you for your invitation.
I am looking forward to receiving your answer.
Take care,
Alexandra