Wafa
our english teacher asked as to write a dialogue between a mother and her daughter what do you think - hi - were have you been ! - out with my freinds - did you ask for permission before - pfffffff -i'm still talking to you - ok sorry may i go now ! -no you may not . i've talked to your teacher today - and ? - he told me that you didn't go to school for 5 days last week and that he's surprised of the way you've been acting those days . i no know what hapened to you the bigger you are the worse you become - can't you stop blaming me ! you never feel satisfied what ever i do you want more - i have all the right to be . i've always dreamt that one day you'll make me proud but all you've been doing was dispointing me - bla bla bla all day long - can't we have a good conversation for once ! -you want to talk ! ok let's talk you have been expecting a lot of me since i was a little child you wanted me the best at every thing . all you've been doing was giving me orders and expecting me to obey without questions . i'm not a little girl any more i grow up and i'm able to make my own decisions in my own life -all i wanted was just making you perfect i did my best to give you all you need - no you gived me what you thought i need and guess what ! i'm not perfect . i'm a normal teenager and i want to leave like a one - you could come and talk to me - you would not listen - of corse i do you are my baby girl -sorry mom