Anna
Sweeney Todd Today I saw a wonderful rock-opera based on the old English legend about an evil barber. As they say, a person had a really beutiful wife and a small daughter. They all lived together in their small London house. Everything was going fine until the day when a Royal judge, full of lust, was Betti, the barber's wife, on his way home after a public execution he attended. He decided to get her by sending her husband to prison. The judge succeeded in his deceitful plan, but finally Betti killed herself and the track of their daughter was lost. Twenty years later, after being released from the prison, Sweeny comes back and starts killing almost everybody. His mistress, Lovelle, helps him to get rid of the bodies by using them to stuff her pies and selling it to the Londoners. Finally, the Judge is dead, but not because Sweeney kills him. The story has quite a tragic end and gets us thinking a lot about what is good and what is bad, overall, about duality of life.
1

Sweeney Todd

Today I saw a wonderful rock-opera based on the old English legend about an evil barber. As the story goes, a person had a really beautiful wife and a small daughter. They all lived together in their small London house. Everything was going fine until the day when a Royal judge, full of lust, sees Betti, the barber's wife, on his way home after a public execution he attended. He decided to get her by sending her husband to prison. The judge succeeded in his deceitful plan, but finally Betti killed herself and the track of their daughter was lost. Twenty years later, after being released from the prison, Sweeny comes back and starts killing almost everybody. His mistress, Lovelle, helps him to get rid of the bodies by using them to stuff her pies and selling it to the Londoners. Finally, the Judge is dead, but not because Sweeney kills him. The story has quite a tragic end and gets us thinking a lot about what is good and what is bad, overall, and about the duality of life.

<em>[Very good.]</em>