Susana Pardo
My first time! This is the first time that I write here. My intention is write about different things, for example, today I want to write about embarrassment. It's curious that I m here to learn English but, to me will be embarrassing if I do many mistakes. I think that there are different situations that are more difficult for us because embarrassment some times cause the difficulties. For example: - -when you need go to some place and you need ask someone. -When do you like someone and you don't say anything. -Or... when you are disagree with your working-group. To sum up, I think that we should be fight against embarrassment. What do you think? Do you have some experience to tell about embarrassment?
2

My first time!

This is the first time that I write here. My intention is to write about different things, for example, today I want to write about embarrassment.
It's curious that I m here to learn English but, it will be embarrassing to me if I commit/make many mistakes.
I think that there are different situations that are more difficult for us because embarrassment sometimes causes the difficulties. For example: -
-when you need go to some place and you need to ask someone.
-When do you like someone and you don't say anything.
-Or... when you are disagree with your work team.

<em>work team</em>

<em>Definition</em>
<em>A group of employees that works semiautonomously on recurring tasks. Work teams are most useful where job content changes frequently and employees with limited skills and a specific set of duties are unable to cope.</em>

(Sabes "Work team" significa "Equipo de  trabajo" y "Working group" significa "Grupo trabajador")

To sum up, I think that we should be fight against embarrassment.

What do you think? Do you have some experience to tell about embarrassment?

-------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I think we people are trying to learn a foreign language have to deal with those kinds od difficulties. But I also consider we have to be very willing to make mistakes because we are in a community to help each other because we have the same goal!And it's also pleasant to help other people so you can also give some happiness to people who are willing to help you. So keep going! =)

1

My first time!

This is the first time that I writing here. My intention is to write about different things. For example, today, I want to write about embarrassment.
It's because of curiosity, that's why I'm here to learn English, but it will be embarrassing if I make a lot of mistakes.
I think that there are different situations that are more difficult for us because of embarrassment due to some difficulties. For example: -
-When you like someone and you don't say anything.
-Or... when you disagree with your groupmates.

To sum it up, I think that we should fight against embarrassment.

1

My first time!

This is the first time that I have written here. My intention is write about different things. For example, today I want to write about embarrassment.
It's curious that I m here to learn English but, to me it will be embarrassing if I make many mistakes.
I think that there are different situations that are more difficult for us because embarrassment sometimes cause the difficulties. For example: -
-When you need go to some place and you need ask someone.
-Or... when you are disagree with your working-group.

To sum up, I think that we should fighting against embarrassment.

<em>[Good work.  I've had a few embarrasments learning both German and Chinese.  This always happens when learning a new language.]</em>

My first time!

This is the first time that I've written here. My intention is to write about different things. For example, today I want to write about embarrassment.
I think that there are different situations that are more difficult for us because embarrassment some times causes difficulties. For example: