BEN27
My goal well. since i have memory. i had loved the languages, specially english... i have a goal, wich is travel around the world, learn many languages and know many cultures and people. I am from venezuela and here we have some economicals an politicals problems. so it makes my goal harder to achieve... i am working for that though. thanks to italki, i knew a special friend, She is from canada, she have helped me a lot with my goal (for learn english). i know, i dont speak or write it perfectly, but i am noticing i have improved my skills..... Also she had helped me in others way. with her friendship and of course she invited me to go there to Canada. So i will travel there next year. this year i will travel to Brazil on december. maybe it will help me to learn a bit of portuguese.. i am so gratefull when i know new people that help me and thanks Karen for your help and friendship.

My goal

Ever since I have memory, I have loved different languages especially english. I have always wished to travel around the world. Learn different languages and know different cultures and people. I am from Venezuela. Here we have some economic and political problems. So my goal is hard to achieve. Nevertheless, I am working towards my goal. 

Thanks to Italki, I know a special friend from Canada. She helped me a lot towards my goal (learning English). I know that I dont speak or write English perfectly. But, I've noticed my improvements. Also, she had helped me in other ways. As her friend, of course, she invited me to go to Canada. So i shall travel there next year.
This year December, I will travel to Brazil. Maybe that will help me to learn a bit of Portuguese.
I am so gratefull to know new people who can help me. And thanks Karen for your help and friendship.

My goal

Ever since I can remember, I have loved languages, especially english... I have a goal, wich is travel around the world, learn many languages and know many cultures and people. I am from venezuela and here we have some economical and political problems so it makes my goal harder to achieve... I am working on that though.
Thanks to italki, I now have a special friend. She is from Canada and she has helped me a lot with my goal (for learning english). I know I dont speak or write it perfectly, but I am noticing that I have improved my skills..... Also she has helped me in other ways, with her friendship. And of course she invited me to visit Canada. So I will travel there next year.
This year I will travel to Brazil in December. Maybe it will help me to learn a bit of portuguese..
I am so gratefull when I meet new people that help me and thanks Karen for your help and friendship.

Good job! A very admirable goal.