Alex
Presentation Hi I'm Alex, I'm Italian and I like so much English language that I decided to sign up on italki to talk it. In Italy is very difficult to learn languages because people don't use it in real life if not for simple words. Even school teaching doesn't include talking, and when traveling abroad you feel unconfortable talking with native people. I read a lot in English because I have a strong passion for running and there's a lot of stuff about running in USA websites... And because I love to read book in their original language. I read all the three "Hunger Games" books and some Glenn Cooper's best sellers, now I'm trying to manage Stepen King's books that are a little bit difficult for my english level. I traveled only one time to London for a couple of days and I'd be very happy to come back and live the city for more days. Now I'm going to explore the website more deeply. See you. Alex
1

Presentation

Hi I'm Alex. I'm Italian and I like the English language so much that I decided to sign up on italki to speak it.
In Italy, it is very difficult to learn languages because people don't use it in real life if not for simple words. Even school teaching doesn't include speaking, and when traveling abroad you feel uncomfortable talking with native people.
I read a lot in English because I have a strong passion for running and there's a lot of stuff about running in USA websites... And because I love to read books in their original language. I read all the three "Hunger Games" books and some of Glenn Cooper's best sellers. Now I'm trying to manage Stephen King's books that are a little bit difficult for my English level.
I've only gone to London once for a couple of days, and I'd be very happy to go back and live in the city for more days.
Now I'm going to explore the website more deeply.
See you.
Alex