Cristian Michel
My new life in Mexico City. Hi to everyone ! First of all, I want to tell you that I'm trying to improve my English, in one week I'm gonna take my TOEFL exam and honestly I'm feeling nervous. So, I want to share you my new experience here, I was living in Tuxtla Gutierrez Chiapas for 4 years, but I decided to move to Mexico City be cause I needed to do my profesional practices, I'm going to live here for 4 months, and it was difficult when I came here, the culture,transport,traffic etc ... Mexico City is one of the most bigger city in the world, and Tuxtla is very small in comparation with Mexico City, I have met some friends here, and they have taken me to some concerts and new places. In my new school I have met to another friends, they're a little bit nerds (XD or more than me lol) and I've worked in a project about to implement algorithms for videogames, I'm making a simulator of baseball gaming using that algorithms, and I think my outcomes has been successfull, I've 1 month living here, and It has been cool. So, I think I need to study hard for my exam, learn new words and practice my listening and reading. Thank you for read this, please, if I have some mistakes,let me know.
1

My new life in Mexico City.

Hi to everyone !
First of all, I want to tell you that I'm trying to improve my English. In one week I'm going to (we say gonna, but don't usually write it) take my TOEFL exam and honestly I'm feeling nervous.

So, I want to share with you my new experience here. I was living in Tuxtla Gutierrez Chiapas for 4 years, but I decided to move to Mexico City because I needed to do my profesional practices. I'm going to live here for 4 months, and it was difficult when I came here, the culture, transport, traffic etc ... Mexico City is one of the biggest cities in the world, and Tuxtla is very small in comparation with Mexico City. I have met some friends here, and they have taken me to some concerts and new places.

In my new school I have met to other friends, they're a little bit nerdy (You can say "they are nerds", but when you use "a little bit" it has to be follwed by an adjective.) (XD or more than me lol) and I've worked on a project about how to implement algorithms for videogames. I'm making a simulator of baseball gaming using those algorithms, and I think my outcomes have been successfull. I've spent 1 month living here, and it has been cool.
So, I think I need to study hard for my exam, learn new words and practice my listening and reading.
Thank you for reading this. Please, if I have made some mistakes, let me know.