Karina
Awesome weekend Everything started last Thursday when I received a message from my relatives in the WhatsApp group saying that my grandpa felt a little bad these days, so I decided to invite my husband and son to join me in the trip. My grandfather lives with my aunt in Cardel which is 1.30 hours far from here traveling by car. My husband and little boy happily accepted to go with me and so we did that! I woke up at 6.30 saturday morning and woke my family up to start the trip. When we arrived there I finally saw my relatives after around 4 months. My grandfather started feeling better which made me feel happier and not worried anymore. We had breakfast with my aunt and talked for a while about the new things going on recently with our family. After the interesting talk, we visited my parents, they were so excited because they didn't expect us to visit them. Actually they were looking forward to seeing the grandson. My parents and my uncle with his family took us to a beach 30 Kms away from there to have lunch and relax. It was great, especially the seafood! We came back home at about 7:00 p.m and my mother decided to come with us to be more time with her grandson. We arrived home really tired, but happy for having seen my relatives who I always miss.

Awesome Weekend

Everything started last Thursday when I received a message from my relatives in the WhatsApp group saying that my grandpa felt a little bad these days, so I decided to invite my husband and son to join me in the trip. My grandfather lives with my aunt in Cardel which is 1.30 hours far from here if travellled by car. My husband and little boy happily accepted to go with me and so we did that. I woke up at 6.30 saturday morning and woke my family up to start the trip. When we arrived there, I finally saw my relatives after about 4 months. My grandfather started feeling better which made me feel happier and not worried anymore. We had breakfast with my aunt and talked for a while about the new things going on recently with our family. After the interesting talk, we visited my parents.They were so excited because they didn't expect us to visit them. Actually they were looking forward to seeing their grandson. My parents and my uncle with his family took us to a beach 30 Kms away from there to have lunch and relaxation. It was great, especially the seafood! We came back home at about 7:00 p.m and my mother decided to come with us to spend more time with her grandson. We arrived home really tired but happy for seeing my relatives who I always miss.