Friends Hello I am looking to learn russian and perhaps to make friends, buddies. If anyone can please help me in learning Russian that would be so great. I have WhatsApp so we can message
hi. is english or spanish your mothertongue? i can help you with russian. soy rusa. i'm russian myself and russian is my mothertongue.
If you haven't russian keyboard you can use transcription for this. For example: "Ты можешь использовать латинские буквы, и большинство русских тебя поймут" "Ti mojesh ispolzovat latinskie bukvi, i bolshinstvo russkih tebya poimut"
Yes, the second problem for those who is going to learn Russian - is a russan keyboard. It is difficult to write russian without russian letters on the keyboard of usual desktop computer or notebook. iPad doesn't have such problem because you push what you see on the touchscreen. So you must solve this problem for you for the next step (after you'll be able to read Cyrillic).
Hi. First of all you HAVE to learn Cyrillic(russian letters)? Have you done this important step in learning of Russian? Читать уже умеешь?