Asami
A life at the States It's gonna have been two monthes since I came here, the USA soon. I take pains talking with native English speakers every day. But since people here are so sweet I'm leading meaningful days :) Recently I have known how hard American college students study and how freely they live their lives. Compared to Japanese, they are really confident and they assert theirselves. I think they don't mind about how they are looked by others as much as Japanese. So I feel really confortable here though there are arguments for and against this. I'm swamped with my HW also today This is no time for using my phone for fun Thank you for reading.
1

My life in the States (saying "A life in the states" sounds like you are making the title of your autobiography).

It's about two months since I came to the USA. I take pains to talk with native English speakers every day. But since people here are so sweet, I'm leading meaningful days :)

Recently I have learned how hard American college students study and how freely they live their lives.
Compared to Japanese, they are really confident and they assert theirselves. I think they don't mind about how they are looked by others as much as Japanese.

So I feel really comfortable here, though there are pluses and minuses. (Or you could say "...though there are upsides and downsides." What you said originally would be used only when you are arguing for a position, such as in a debate). 

I'm swamped with my HW also today. This is no time for using my phone for fun!

Thank you for reading.

A Life at the States

Soon, it's going to be two months since I came here in USA . I face difficulty talking with native English speakers every day but as people here are so sweet ,I'm having a wonderful time. 

Recently I have learnt that how hard American college students study and how freely they live their lives. Compared to the Japanese, they are really confident and they assert themselves. I think they don't mind about how they are looked by others as much as the Japanese people. So I feel really comfortable here though there are arguments for and against this.

I'm swamped with my HW today also.
There is no time for using my phone for fun .
Thank you for reading.